Monday, November 17, 2008

Sorry.

I know I'm not posting a lot right now. I'm just blah right now. I'm trying to focus on my crocheting and getting our etsy off the ground.

That's not going so well either. I'm scared people don't like what we are selling. I have another scarf that I'm working on right now. It's the same pink as my brown and pink. Just a different stitch.

I have another one that I've been eying. I want to try my hand at it. It looks so cute! I can't wait to see how it turns out. lol Or if it turns out. After that I want to try to do a beanie hate. Preferably a child's that looks like a bear. Just the ears though, not the eyes and all that. ;)

I'd love feedback. Regular readers, lurkers or just passerby's.

post signature

2 comments:

jannypie said...

you need to post links to your store more in your blog posts, for us lazy google reader bitches :)

i think you guys have a great start. i think more modern colors for the baby items might be more desireable but the designs are pretty!

*Sam* said...

I'm trying to get her to do diff colors. I'm not a fan of the pastels too much.

And hello! See that big brown sign to the left on the home page, click it! LoL!!