Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I envy happy people

How do you go through life happy? My birthday was a fucking dud yesterday. None of my IRL friends called, emailed, faxed, text...nothing to wish me happy birthday.

I'm done. I'm so fucking depressed right now it isn't even funny. I've been crying off and on since last night. I just don't know what to do anymore. Am I really that much of an insignificant human being? No one can even wish me a happy birthday. I literally feel that small right now.

I know the older you get the harder it is to make friends but right now the friends I have suck! I've met some girls online that have truly been a blessing to me. But...they live hours away from me. It's not like we can just up and go shopping or anything. It's all via the internet.

I just feel so damn alone. *sigh*