Friday, December 5, 2008

Learning to move on.

I have trust issues. I've so far in my life, been burned by everyone I have ever crossed paths with. In some form or another. Even K has hurt me pretty bad when we first started dating.

My mom, sister, dad and ever friend I've ever had. Let me take that back. There have been a very very few friends that haven't burned me. The others I find out either talk trash about me behind my back or have jealousy issues or just don't tell me the truth.

It's kind of hard to trust people after that. I have good reason not to. So when I do put my trust in someone and shortly after that I get burned, I get bitter. I'm at the bitter stages now. I found out not too long ago that some shit was going on behind my back. No one had the balls to talk to me to my face. I'm learning that some of those friends were never my friends to begin with. It hurts.

I'm trying to let go and move on. It's hard. I've been stressing over this for a while now. Months. For my own sanity I'm going to have to forget these people. I know everyone crosses paths for a reason. I just haven't figured some of that out yet.

Yeah, I know...Sad, depressing post. But now that I said this, it's time to move on. For those in my life, I thank God for you every day. You are my glue, keeping me together.
Love you and thank you.

1 comment:

J said...

Aww sweetie, I've had the same problem with friendships, it does make it hard to trust people. I can completely understand!!