Monday, February 23, 2009

Good morning ;)

I hope everyone had a good weekend. We did. K took off early Friday and we went on the search for furniture. We hit just about every affordable store local. We found a sectional that we both love. Im a little nervous about it though. I'm scared it will eat my living room. But it does have a wedge that we can take out if we need to. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It's not even a done deal yet so I could be worrying over nothing. Again.

Saturday k had a job that took forever to do. Sat night we stayed in, watched a movie and was in bed around 10ish.

Sunday was another job. Again took most if the day. We weren't but a few mons from my dad so we stopped by there for a few. Left there stopped by friends house then came home.




No comments: