Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sigma Miss Taylor Brush Review

I was recently sent a Miss Taylor retractable kabuki brush by Sigma for review. I was not paid for this review so it is 100% my honest opinion.


First off, I was so happy when I got for one simple reason: It's Purple!! Yep, I'm that easily amused.


I already own the F80 so I thought I knew what I was getting just in a smaller form.

Although, they are very close they are not the same. Since it is the retractable version, the Miss Taylor brush is more dense. However, that does not alter how your liquid, cream or powder goes on. With the liquid foundation it still goes on every bit as flawless as the F80. Since I hadn't tried applying a powder with my F80, I figured I would give it a shot with the Miss Taylor. I applied my bronzer and at first was a little worried because where I put it was where it was. I thought at first I had messed up. With just a little blending it was perfect, not too much, I didn't have dustings everywhere. It was exactly where I wanted it and it blended right in. Perfection!

Since I usually just throw all of my make up in a bag when I travel, I now don't have to worry about my F80 brush getting messed up. I just throw the Miss Taylor in and off we go. :)

Overall, would I have bought this on my own, probably not. I am not that much of a brush queen to have to have a travel sized, retractable one. I am grateful for it though, since I now don't have to worry about messing my F80 up. :)

No comments: