Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nothing Major

Nothing major is going on right now and I can't complain. At least not in that department. lol

We just finished watching True Blood season 2. And holy hell. Now I see why so many ppl are addicted to that show. Um, we also just added HBO to our line up just so we could finish watching this season. *blush* Yeah I know. haha

We went riding 4 wheelers last weekend. Had fun but not as much as we normally do. It just wasn't the same. We are so use to having ppl ride with us that actually ride. This time it was just daddy, us and one of K's childhood friends. This was his first time to go so we had to show him all the ropes. ha!
But, we must not have done too good of a job since K left to go help some people out that just drown out theirs and R (his friend) falls in a huge hole and the 4 wheeler rolls. The hole was seriously so deep that he was able to go under to keep the 4 wheeler from coming over on him.
Everyone was ok though. 4 wheeler and R. Embarrassed, but OK.

We didnt go ride this weekend. We couldn't have if we tried. The knuckle is messed up on the axle on ours and we have to get it fixed before we ride again and really mess some stuff up.

We are now the proud owns for the second time of a 96 Jeep Cherokee. The woman we sold it to, fried the motor. So she said to give her $400 for a down payment on another vehicle and we can have it.
I swear she's a moron for that. Instead of fixing this one she goes out and gets a bigger piece of shit.
Oh well. Her problem, not ours. Now we get to re-sale this one and make more money. LOL

I guess that's really it. I know, boring right? Sometimes, I like my life a little boring. Always having something going on is not fun in my book. It gets old quick.

No comments: