Thursday, April 16, 2009

I know, I know...

Hey look. It's my lost post from the other day LOL

I suck at updating this thing. It's just my life is so boring that I don't have much to say.

I've been sick for the past 2 weeks with a sinus infection. You'd think I'd give in and go on to the doctor but I refuse. It's almost over now. :P Lost my voice for 3 days. I'm sure my hubby was happy ;)

Riding season is here. I'm so freaking glad. We were going to go last weekend but due to all the rains, the grounds were flooded. So we ended up going to dad's anyway and staying there. All weekend. :) It was just a nice relaxing weekend. I love getting away from our house like that. Sitting at home just reminds you of all the things you need to be doing.
K started snorkeling dad's 4 wheeler Friday night while I grilled steaks. We sat around and bull shitted. No stress, no drama. Saturday we were going to leave but by the time they got back with the snorkeling pieces and K got to work it was 4 pm. Dad had somewhere to be so we stayed. I grilled shish kabobs and K finished snorkeling the 4 wheeler. Just us, the clouds, moon and whatever creature was lurking in the background. I so miss living out in the country. I can't wait to sell this house and find us some land.
I even mentioned to K about buying dads house and living there. Only problem is, it's not my dream house and if we did that I'd never get my dream house. Plus I think it would be uber weird living in a house that my parents lived in. And separated in. So that's a no go. ;)
We woke up Sunday and ended up running our mouths until 2 that afternoon. It was then time to pack up and head home. :( Back to reality.

And that is exactly what happened. Reality kicked in. Time to start another week. BUT....today is already Wednesday. I'm suppose to be getting ready for work and K has already been working for an hr now.

"Friend" is suppose to come over tonight. K offered to feed them. I was pissed. I'm pissed at them and don't want them eating my food. rawr

So that's us in a nutshell. Nothing too important has been going on. I did finally start sleeping again. Well until last night. I couldnt fall asleep. But that is my fault for taking a nap yesterday afternoon. :P

No comments: