Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cook Yourself Thin

Has anyone been watching this show on Lifetime? Well it kinda has me convinced it works. I mean it's just basically teaching you how to eat better. Unless you're a health nut, we could all use help in that category.

So I just ordered the cook book. Amazon for $15.00. Not bad. 'Specially if it is going to teach me how to cook right.

I'm also going to the doc Wed to get put on Adipex. I blame PCOS for a lot of my weight. I know I don't eat healthy but I dont just stuff my face with junk food all day either. My body just doesnt handle food like a normal person. So I want help. With eating right, meds and working out I should start to see the effects soon. At least I hope so.

My step sister has been taking Adipex for about 2 months and is dropping weight like crazy. She's also been on the elliptical. Said all she's done food wise is watch her portions. Helps to have her to talk to and be my support system. Especially since all of my friends have disappeared again. Or they judge me. Her, never.

So we'll see how it goes. I'll keep ya updated

1 comment:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

You can do it girl! Losing weight is so hard...I never thought getting rid of these 15 extra baby pounds would be so tough. Hang in there and stay positive! :)