Thursday, June 11, 2009

Picture



It's a iPhone pic so not the greatest but my camera is in the truck and I dont want to go get it. :P

On my comp screen, it's almost true to life. The colors. It really doesnt match but as long as it doesnt *clash* I guess I'm OK with it. With all the extra shit we have to do to this house before we sell I really dont want to repaint this damn room.

If any D&R girls see this, the color on the bedding is almost a silver mist (i think thats the color) Just a slight greenish tint depending on the light.

*sigh* Oh well, I love it and it's staying.

Now, curtains. :D

PS~Please don't look at my furry ass dog. He's getting a hair cut next week. I just bathed him so he's all fluffified. :D

2 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

I think it looks great! Gorgeous pattern! :)

jannypie said...

love it!