Thursday, March 31, 2011

WW/Life Update

I had my weigh in Wednesday. I have officially lost 10 pounds. Yay me! It's been a very slow process. There for a while I was ready to give up. Then something clicked. I had my lightbulb moment. (dont you just love those)
I just kind of woke up one day and thought, you know, this shit ain't working. Time to change something.
I had bought a smart water from Kroger the other day since it was on sale for like .50c Best decision I've made in a while. For some reason I'm in love with the bottle. I've been filling it up 2-3 times a day with either water or Crystal Light lemonade. Stick it in the freezer for a little while, let it get good and cold with a little ice and down it.
I've stopped snacking. It's not that I dont want to, it's just that I'm just controlling it. I had originally bought some fireballs to curb the sugar crave. I changed it up this time to jolly ranchers. Just so when I get to absolutely craving something sweet, it'll help me through it.

Exercising isn't going so well. My ankle is killing me. I know I fucked up by trying to do the EA Active Sport 2. There is a lot of jumping and squatting and etc that my foot is just not use to. See, I was born with a club foot. Looking at me you would never know. But, I've been told I walk different. I think because my foot turns in when I walk. IDK. I once ran into a friend from elementary school that told me she recognized me because of my walk. That has stuck with me forever. Do I really walk funny!?!?!? lol
So anyway, ff to now. I'm hurting. I've tried soaking in Epsom salt but that didnt help. I've bought some icy hot that I'm going to try keeping on it to help dull the pain a little.
It pisses me off. When I actually want to get up and exercise I freaking can't. I got on the elliptical the other day and tried pushing through. Yeah that didnt last long. It's like, the bone at the top of my ankle needs to pop.

So, I'm down for now. :(

Other than that nothing much is going on. K has been working the past 2 weekends. Gotta love that over time. :D We're going to go ride four wheelers this weekend. Time for a get away.

BTW, I'm buying myself a happy for my 10 lbs loss. I'm thinking this... Coastal Scents warm palette. I already own their ultra shimmer and love it.

No comments: