Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sigma Make Up Brushes

For a while now I've been addicted to watching beauty/make up related videos on YouTube. 98% of the people out there doing the videos are obsessed with MAC cosmetics. I can not and honestly will not pay that much for make up. There are a lot of companies with dupes for most of their products.

Then I started seeing more and more people talking about Sigma brushes. I went to their website and the prices were so low, I honestly figured they would be just like other "cheap" products, not so soft and itchy. My skin is uber sensitive so I have to be careful what I use on it.

I kept seeing more and more reviews and people talking about the Sigma brushes. With a prices like that I thought, What the hell? I'll try it. I ordered the F80. I needed a good foundation brush. I dont like the normal brushes people use as foundation brushes. This one claims to give you a flawless finish.

I got my brush in and instantly was in love. It is so soft, it doesn't irritate my skin, and it is so well made. I instantly washed it and laid it out to dry, anxious for the next day so I could try it out.

I am very impressed with it. No streaks, no irritation. I am in love with this brush.

So, I became an affiliate. :) I've tried so many other brushes and nothing compares to this one.

You can check them out here via this link or you can click on the side banner.

~Sam

No comments: