Monday, August 11, 2008

Bad weekend

Everything fell apart. It sucked. The End.

OK Sorta. ;) We watched movies on and off all weekend. 2 out of the 3 movies bombed. We watched Fool's Gold Friday night and it was so cute! I loved the movie. Definitely some LOL moments.
We then watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry. It was horrible. The disk started messing up on me so I just cut it off.
Next came Mr. Woodcock. O.M.G. Worst movie I've seen in a while. It was so freaking boring.

Saturday we were suppose to go 4 wheeler riding, well that didnt happen. Every one we know that we ride with didn't go. Well it's not fun by ourselves so we decided to go Sunday instead. Yeah, that didnt happen either.

So then, for Saturday night, we decided to have a rock band party. No one fucking showed up. Seriously we need better friends. Seriously.

Needless to say, I was in a pissy mood most of the weekend. I cheered up Sunday afternoon though. We took a trip to Sam's just to get out for a minute. That helped.

It's a new day. New week. Let's hope it's a lot better. I dont think I can handle another weekend like this past one.

Next weekend we are suppose to go to the mud rally at Timberlanes. They have huge competitions that we won't be participating in but we'll definitely be watching from the side lines.

Hopefully I'll have more to add this week. I know I've been slacking lately. Just not that much to update on.

No comments: