Sunday, August 24, 2008

Things I love

Thought I'd list a few things I love. Kind of a get to know me post with pictures. ;)

Photobucket
My korean mink blanket. It is the best blanket in the world. It's like being wrapped up in a big ole teddy bears arms.

Photobucket
Cooking. I love trying new recipes. Every now and then I'll come across a recipe that taste like ass but it was still worth a shot. ;)

Photobucket
Oh sleep. I could sleep my life away and not care. It's wonderful.

Photobucket
Music. It's a huge part of my life. Whether I'm happy, sad, angry, depressed, whatever, music is there to get me going.
I remember being so pissed off, putting the Metallica black album in and just jamming out. I won't tell you how much this cd effects my driving though. The harder the music the faster I drive. I love it! But shhh dont tell anyone I'm a major speed demon K? ;)

Photobucket
Candy. Especially runts. I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I do get in my moods where thats all I want.

Photobucket
Oh Mario Kart, how I miss you so. I'm totally convinced this is the reason carpal tunnel is kicking my ass so hard right now. Playing every day, a few hours a day will take a toll on your hands. But I got my star. :D I know most of you dont understand what I mean but for those that do you should understand my obsession.

There's lots more but I figured I'd save those for another rainy day.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Mmmmm...I love me some Runts, too. But not more than my Nerds!! :D