Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wish List

I can't believe that Christmas (and my birthday) are just right around the corner. I swear this year has just absolutely flown by.

I'm starting to discover I'm also getting out of the practical gift receiving again too. When we first bought the house everything I wanted was for the house. Really up until last year. That was the first year that we bought stuff that we wanted. Not needed.

This year is the same. Everything on my wish list is things I want, not need. Example:

* EA Active for Wii (which I'm discovering that vs 2 is coming out if not already out)
*PSP with Kingdom Hearts newest game
*Couture by Juicy Couture
*Epic Mickey for Wii
*Pink PS3 controller
*Steam Mop

Ok so that last one is practical and for my house but I figured with the rest of the wish list being all wants it evens out. LOL

No comments: