Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu for the week of 1/10

It's seriously cold here. Totally abnormal for Mississippi. But...it is suppose to warm up to around 60 by the end of the week. I'm trying to plan my menu according to that. Who knows if we'll actually see 60 or not, but I'm hoping.

Sunday: Spanish rice bake. This is one of our new faves. Fills you up and is super quick. Perfect for today since we have so much to get done.

Monday: Chili Figure I'll do this while it's still pretty cold.

Tuesday: Baked Ziti

Wednesday: Lasagna with white sauce. This is a crock pot recipe so I don't have a link to it. Sounded easy and good enough so I thought I'd give it a shot. ;)

Thursday: Pulled Pork

I want something for Friday night but I'm stuck. I'm running out of ideas. I might make a small grocery run at the end of the week if I come up with something.


No comments: