Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekly Menu

We went to the grocery store Saturday so my menu started a little early this week.

Saturday night was Sesame Chicken with fried rice.

Sunday: Beef and Bean Chimichangas.

Tonight: Spinach Lasagna Rolls. I've had this before but a little different version.

Tuesday: Chicken Fingers w/ IDK yet. lol

Wednesday: Meatloaf. Actually, THE best meatloaf I've found yet. Again with the sides, I have no idea yet. I'll cross that path when I get there. :)

Thursday: Broccoli/Cheese Soup. If I was talented I'd make bread bowls. I might research it by then and decide if I really want to go that route. :)

And that's all I have. Friday we might take my dad out to eat or grill a steak for him. He's coming up this week to lay the tile in my front bath while my husband is at work.

No comments: