Saturday, January 16, 2010

Updates

When this post publishes, we should be installing the tile in the dining room/kitchen.

Yesterday, I pretty much finished painting the bathroom cabinet. Little touch ups here and there and that's it. I'm waiting on the shower curtain to come in. Then I'll get updated pics of it up.
I still have to figure out the color of the bath rug I want to use and get it for it to be complete. Oh and something to put on the walls. No idea where/how I want to handle that.

I will be so glad when all of this is finished. Well, at least the big projects. The smaller ones require shopping and I'm all up for that. (Minus the spending of money) lol

My dad has been an angel to us during this entire project. If not for him, I'm pretty sure I'd be heading for divorce court. ;)

I promise to get pictures up as soon as it's finished.





No comments: