Monday, September 29, 2008

8 Things You Don't Know About Me....

I've been tagged by G&D{elicious}. 8 Things you don't know about me. Let's see what I can come up with. ;)

1. I moved in with K after knowing him only a month or so. A situation came up and he was on his own. There was no way he would be able to pay bills on his own. He didnt even have a vehicle or a drivers license. The kind hearted me said sure, we can do this. Then the fun began. ;)

2. I'm 4 years older than K. He was only 17 when we started going out. I was a total cradle robber. ;)

3. I'm 30 years old and I still have a fear of the closet monster. My husband laughs at me but I refuse to sleep with the closet doors open.

4. I grew up in the country, literally 20 mins from civilization, swore everyday after that I would never go back to that. Now I can't wait to sell my house and buy land in the middle of no where. I want the country life back.

5. When the weather changes I get frisky. No, not like that you pervs. I just get happier. This is with every season. Not just one in particular. For someone that hates change I sure do adapt to it happily. Sometimes hehe

6. I love to cook. Seriously. I'm so happy the weather is getting cooler so I can get back to it. It gets so hot here during the summer I refuse to cut the oven on to cook. So most of our summer meals are grilled or something super easy so I dont have to run the oven for a while

7. I regret my wedding. Not the fact that I got married, the wedding part. I let my mother take over and it was not what I wanted. I wish we would have eloped.

8. I drive a truck. A big one. A Dodge Ram 4x4 with glass packs exhaust, mud tires, that's so high off the ground I have to jump to get in. I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world. :)

2 comments:

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

I didn't know you were a cradle robber! ME TOO!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

LOL at G&D{elicious}--love it!! And I can totally picture you in a Dodge Ram 4x4. HOT!